Monday 20 February 2012

Project Life 2011. Part 1 January - April

I am slowly finishing up my album from 2011.  So I thought I would share my layouts over a few posts.  Here is Part 1 which covers January to April. Sorry for the major photo overload.


I have included some digital layouts in my album.  Some of them are basic collages I made in Picasa.  In February I purchased Photoshop Elements & have doing my layouts using templates purchased mainly from Designer Digitials since then.


I started off doing a photo a day concept, but quickly realised with 3 kids, I couldn't keep up with that and some days I wanted to use more than one photo.


Title Page


January













February














March














April











When I look back of those 4 months, it shows a good cross section of our life during those months.  If I could change anything I wouldn't have limited myself to a photo a day and would add a few more digital layouts & bits and pieces from our lives.  I am aiming to do this for this years album.






Mel x




No comments:

Post a Comment